Diese Anwendung erhebt personenbezogene Daten von ihren Nutzern.
Personal data that is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Platform services and hosting
Provider and person responsible
E-mail address of the provider: info (at) rebschule-tschida.com
Provider and person responsible
E-mail address of the provider: info (at) rebschule-tschida.com
Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that this application processes, by itself or through third parties, there are: Usage data. Complete details on each type of personal data processed are provided in the sections of this data protection declaration provided for this purpose or in specific explanatory texts that are displayed before the data is collected. Personal data can be provided voluntarily by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when this application is used. Unless otherwise specified, it is mandatory to provide all data requested by this application. If the user refuses to provide the data, this can mean that this application cannot provide its services to the user. In cases where this application expressly states that the provision of personal data is voluntary, users may choose not to provide this data without any consequences for the availability or functionality of the service. Users who are unsure which personal data are mandatory can contact the provider.
Type and place of data processing
The provider processes the user data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to avoid unauthorized access and the unauthorized forwarding, modification or destruction of data.
The data processing is carried out by means of computers or IT-based systems according to organizational procedures and procedures that are specifically geared towards the stated purposes. In addition to the person responsible, other persons could also be named internally (personnel management, sales, marketing, legal department, system administrators) or externally – and, if necessary, named by the person responsible as processors (such as providers of technical services, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies or Communication agencies) – operate this application and thus have access to the data. A current list of these participants can be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The provider may only process personal data of users if one of the following points applies:
– The users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: In some legislations, the provider may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”) without having to rely on consent or any of the following legal bases. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
– the data collection is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the user and / or for pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the provider is subject;
– the processing is in connection with a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers that have been transferred to the provider;
– The processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the provider or a third party.
In any case, the provider will be happy to provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the disclosure of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
The data is processed in the provider’s branch and in all other locations where the bodies involved in the data processing are located. Depending on the location of the user, data transfers can include the transfer of the user’s data to a country other than your own. To find out more about the place of processing of the transmitted data, users can consult the section with detailed information on the processing of personal data. Users also have the right to inquire about the legal basis for data transfer to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization that is subject to international law or that was founded by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the provider clarify the security measures taken to protect their data.
If such a transfer takes place, the user can find out more about it by checking the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data are processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which they were collected.
– Personal data that are collected for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the provider and the user will be stored until this contract has been completely fulfilled.
– Personal data that is collected to safeguard the legitimate interests of the provider will be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain more information about the legitimate interests of the provider in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider.
In addition, the provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period of time if the user has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the provider may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. After the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to information, the right to erasure, the right to correction and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
Purposes of processing
Personal data about the user is collected so that the provider can provide the services. In addition, data is collected for the following purposes: platform services and hosting and display of content from external platforms. Users can find further detailed information on these processing purposes and on the personal data used for the respective purpose in the corresponding sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
View content from external platforms
This type of service allows users to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly from this application. If such a service is installed, it may also be available for the pages on which it is installed then collect data from the traffic when users are not using it.
Google Fonts (Google LLC)
Platform services and hosting
The purpose of these services is to host and operate main components of the application for this application, so that this application can be offered from a uniform platform. Such platforms provide the provider with a whole range of tools – for example analysis and comment functions, user and database management, e-commerce and payment processing – which include the processing of personal data. Some of these services work with geographically dispersed servers, making it difficult to determine where the personal data is stored.
WordPress.com (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress.com is a platform provided by Automattic Inc. that allows the owner to build, host and operate this application
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to their data processed by the provider.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
– Revoke the consent at any time. If the user has previously consented to the processing of personal data, he can revoke his own consent at any time.
– object to the processing of your data. The user has the right to object to the processing of his data if the processing takes place on a legal basis other than consent. More information is provided below.
– Receive information about your data. The user has the right to find out whether the data is being processed by the provider, to receive information about individual aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data.
– Check and have it corrected. The user has the right to check the accuracy of his data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
– Request restriction of the processing of your data. The users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, the provider will not process the data for any other purpose than storage.
– Request deletion or other removal of personal data. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to request the provider to delete their data.
– Receive your data and have it transferred to another person in charge. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transmitted to another person in charge without hindrance. This provision is applicable if the data is processed automatically and the processing is based on the consent of the user, on a contract to which the user is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
– Give a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
Details on the right to object to processing
If personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a sovereign authority transferred to the provider or to safeguard the legitimate interests of the provider, the user can object to this processing by providing a reason for justification that relates to his particular situation. Users are informed that they can object to the processing of personal data for direct mail at any time without giving reasons. Users can find out whether the provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How the rights can be exercised
All inquiries to exercise user rights can be directed to the provider using the contact details given in this document. Applications can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the provider as early as possible, at the latest within one month.
More information about the collection and processing of data
The personal data of the user can be processed by the provider for the purposes of legal enforcement within or in preparation of legal proceedings that result from the fact that this application or the associated services were not used properly. The user declares that he is aware that the provider could be obliged by the authorities to provide personal data.
More information about the user’s personal data
In addition to the information listed in this data protection declaration, this application can, upon request, provide the user with further context-related information relating to certain services or to the collection and processing of personal data.
System logs and maintenance
This application and the services of third-party providers may collect files for operating and maintenance purposes that record the interaction taking place via this application (system logs) or use other personal data (e.g. IP address) for this purpose.
Further information on the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the provider at any time using the contact details listed.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
The provider reserves the right to make changes to this data protection declaration at any time by making its users available to the provider on this page and, if necessary, via this application and / or – if technically and legally possible – by sending a message to the user via one of the providers available contact information. Users are therefore advised to visit this page regularly and to check the date of the last change given at the bottom of the page. If changes affect data usage based on the user’s consent, the provider will – if necessary – obtain new consent.
Definitions and legal notices
Personal data (or data)
All information by which the identity of a natural person is or can be determined directly or in connection with other information.
Information that this application (or third party services that this application uses) automatically collects, e.g. For example: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who use this application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server , the size of the received response file, the numerical code that shows the status of the server response (successful result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various time information per call (e.g. B. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information about the path that was followed within an application, in particular the order of the pages visited, as well as other information about the operating system of the device and / or the IT environment of the user .
The individual using this application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Processor (or data processor)
Natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible, as described in this data protection declaration.
Responsible (or provider, sometimes also owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data and the means used for this purpose, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this application. Unless otherwise stated, the person responsible is the natural or legal person through whom this application is offered.
The hardware or software tool with which the personal data of the user is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references in this document to the European Union refer to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).